- KSAO holds the VET Mobility Charter
- co-operates with colleges and employers internationally
- annually around 100 students complete their learning at work abroad
- some 50 teachers take part in job shadowing and project work abroad
- each year KSAO hosts about 80 foreign students and 50 teachers
- the partner countries include: Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Iceland, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Malta, the Netherlands, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden and Taiwan.
The activities are financed by mobility projects like Erasmus+, Nordplus Junior, Finnish National Agency for Education and KSAO’s own funds.
Cooperation outside EU:
KSAO coordinates a Russian network of Finnish Vocational Colleges. KSAO is a partner of India, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan networks. Networks improve cooperation, learning at work and job shadowing in countries outside of the European Union.